Columbus EV Charger Station Installation
Efficient Solutions for Your Electric Vehicle
So, you are considering going green and purchasing an electric or hybrid vehicle, which will save fossil fuels and cut back on emissions; however, you need a way to charge it up. At My Electric Works, our team can install an electric vehicle charging station in your home for your convenience when you need to recharge your car. Our technicians are friendly and knowledgeable and can answer any questions you may have about electric vehicle charging stations for your home.
Contact us to schedule your free EV charger installation quote - (614) 515-4520!
Electric Vehicle Charger Installation Process
- Safety Inspection: When one of our professional electricians arrives to install your electric vehicle charger, they will do a full equipment inspection to make sure everything is in working order, as well as a full inspection of the site where the electric vehicle charger is to be installed. This is to be sure that the manufacturer’s specifications are followed precisely, both for your safety and to maintain any warranty that may be in place.
- Electrical Panel Upgrades: Our technician will upgrade your electrical system, installing a new dedicated circuit for the charger.
- Run Tests: Once the electric vehicle charger is installed, we will then perform a test run to make sure all the equipment is operating correctly.
- Provide Tutorial: Finally, our technician will provide you with a tutorial on how to operate the electric vehicle charger and will inform you of any warranties that apply to the equipment.
Why Buy an Electric Car?
There are several reasons to drive an electric or hybrid vehicle, including:
- Fuel savings: Electric cars use no gasoline at all, and hybrid cars use very little gasoline
- Decreased maintenance: Electric cars do not employ oil to run the engine, meaning that there is no need for oil changes
- Helping the environment: By driving a hybrid or electric vehicle, you are consuming less fuel and producing fewer emissions
Call My Electric Works First
Our professional electricians are fully licensed and insured; each electrician has also been cleared by a background check. You can be confident that you can trust our technicians to complete the job according to codes and with respect to your home.
Contact our Columbus electric vehicle charging specialists at (614) 515-4520 to find out more about our electric vehicle chargers.